Motivating Team Members explores how motivation is different for each individual. This program gives leaders clear, practical ways to positively influence individual and team performance. You will learn a specific four-step plan for employee motivation that will help increase employee satisfaction and retention.
Motivating Team Members facilitator kits and workbooks!
Motivating Team Members Training Details
Motivating Team Members teaches your team leaders strategies for creating an improved work environment that will motivate members of their team. Managers will learn four stages to influencing a team member to perform at a higher level. Modules include a self-assessment of your motivational practices, theories of motivation, and a plan of action for creating a motivational work environment.
- 4-hour classroom program
- 1-hour online course
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Understand the factors that motivate team members to perform effectively.
- Understand how motivation varies from team member to team member.
- Learn how to create a work environment for each team member that will motivate higher performance.
Motivating Team Members Benefits
- Identify factors that motivate an employee.
- Listen to team member's view what would enhance performance.
Motivating Team Members Participant Workbook
Participant workbooks are intended to reinforce learning as part of a facilitated training session. Access to videos and interactive exercises are not included in the workbook.
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Job Aids Section
Motivating Team Members Facilitator Guide
- 4-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- Video scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card